Tuesday Nov 21
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The future of 0.0.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The future of 0.0.

The future of 0.0. 6 years, 5 months ago #125

So, right now theres a whole bunch of alliances shooting it up out in 0.0.

What happens when one gets big enough to take over?

Do you think this will happen?

Who will be top dog?

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 5 months ago #132

• lemmingmon
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Premium Supporter
ccp roll out the bigger nerf cannons

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 5 months ago #133

• Tiborinho
I don't think that will happen. CCP will sort it out somehow, I'm sure. Noone can take the universe.

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 5 months ago #142

Last I heard, the chinese server had only 1 or 2 alliances in control of 0.0.
Sure, it's not run by CCP, but why would that not happen here?

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 5 months ago #143

• Tiborinho
Because I will come, and rule everything. I think nullsec won't be ruled only by two alliances.

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 5 months ago #215

• Pkear
Nulsec is too big to be controlled for long by a large group(s) of people working together because quite frankly you get that many people together eventually they will start arguing and the cohesion necessary to have such control will melt and chaos will erupt internally causing things to split and fracture into smaller units being fought over once again. This is especially true given the EVE concept because it is a currency (or rather greed) driven society and as long as you have people wanting more than anyone else folks will be screwed over and gee look we got guns to fire in retribution.

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 5 months ago #216

But wouldn't it be fun to watch all that fall apart? then all the indy captains out there can pick off the people that try to run back to low sec on up. At least, I'd enjoy that.

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 5 months ago #223

DRF crushes NC, stops at the doors of Dekklin, too :effort: to roll DC. All is well in carebear heaven.

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 5 months ago #490

• Wolfrages
  • Premium Supporter
Nah, NC ain't gonna fall. if anything we making room for more people. Our front line my be shot to all hell. but we are still hold'en her

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 5 months ago #494

• wiggles
I personally live in the drone regions, but i don't get involved in the politics etc. because I can't be bothered with it

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 1 month ago #2275

• Markus
So, NC has fallen. The future is here. Is DC still about? For now, Goonswarm seems to be king of the hill?

Re: The future of 0.0. 6 years, 1 month ago #2276

• Lisa 8
Goons king of the hill ? No. Atm you have Goons and DRF as the 2 major power bloc's. Unfortunately they are blue to each other til one of them gets enough numbers to take the other on. But that wont happen in foreseeable future in the north as sov warfare is not in their interests atm. A expection is in the south specifically the Delve thunderdome where Goons are trying to pissoff MM,Brick,Evoke & friends.
The reality of 0.0 atm is until CCP address FiS,Sov mechanics & Alliance mechanics and rolls back the disasterous anom nerf, then the majority of core 0.0 players just cant be bothered to log in and play a game that is broken due to CCP's negelet and short sightedness.
Make no mistake, the winter expansion is make or break for CCP. What they have announced so far simply isnt enough to bring people back & reignite their romance with the game again.
Last Edit: 6 years, 1 month ago by Lisa 8.

Re: The future of 0.0. 5 years, 10 months ago #2418

• Cylon
1 group controlling 0.0 yeah OK i guess its possible, but with others plying for control, and the fact that those people arn't always outside the alliance would make it difficult, maybe for a period of time yes but as in all things like this its only a matter of time till it breaks apart.

sure if this happens i'm sure CCP will have some things to figure out and its incredibly hard to tank against nerf torps
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds