Eve radio Mobile!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eve radio Mobile!!!

Re: Eve radio Mobile!!! 7 years, 5 months ago #2582

• Fade2po
  • Premium Supporter
It's on there atm, least i can get it.

I am a little dubious however with what's at the list of electronic music on tunein

Re: Eve radio Mobile!!! 7 years, 5 months ago #2585

• illyrian
I remember requesting that eve radio be added to ooTunes app (Iphone) three years ago. They have both the 128 streams of the jukebox and schedule shows. One is listed as EVE-Radio.com JB -EVE Radio Jukebox and other is Eve Radio Combined - EVE Radio.com when searching for stations.

Re: Eve radio Mobile!!! 7 years, 4 months ago #2622

• peep
Hi,

For study reason I make Android App for EveRadio.
It very simple, it take NowPlaying and Song history in your shoutcast webpage stream.evehost.net:8000/played.html (but there is problem in yor side with %20 )
Also stream coming in same IP 128kbit/s.

All comment welcome, If bossible how app looks in different phone resolutions please post screenshots.

Re: Eve radio Mobile!!! 7 years, 4 months ago #2627

• wiggles
peep wrote:
Hi,

For study reason I make Android App for EveRadio.
It very simple, it take NowPlaying and Song history in your shoutcast webpage stream.evehost.net:8000/played.html (but there is problem in yor side with %20 )
Also stream coming in same IP 128kbit/s.

All comment welcome, If bossible how app looks in different phone resolutions please post screenshots.

yep we know about the %20 issue, i have tried the app and it lags a hell of a lot so that might be something to look in to

Re: Eve radio Mobile!!! 5 years, 10 months ago #3071

• Wolfrages
  • Premium Supporter
I have to say, I did not think this post would reach 10,000 view in the two years it has been up.

Re: Eve radio Mobile!!! 4 years, 7 months ago #3207

• Gokuofuin
Hi all

There is an Android application called EVE News, which now has a livestream of EVE Radio.

We will also be trying to integrate the forum into the app providing that the admins install the Tapatalk plugin into the forum.

All the best!
Dante
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds