Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Refund of Premium account due to denial of service
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Refund of Premium account due to denial of service

Refund of Premium account due to denial of service 8 years, 5 months ago #2207

• Daneel
As the title says I have been denied full use of the service and want a full refund, how exactly would I go about getting it?

Re: Refund of Premium account due to denial of service 8 years, 5 months ago #2208

• Diaego
  • Management Team
Daneel

I'm sorry to hear you've had problems accessing your Premium features.

We cannot deal with specific account queries on this open forum. Please get in contact with us via eve-radio.com/support so we can help you further with your query.

Please let us know in your ticket what particular features you have had trouble with.
Ross / "Diaego"
Founder
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Refund of Premium account due to denial of service 8 years, 5 months ago #2209

• Daneel
A petition has been filed Diaego, I would appreciate it if you could contact me ingame if at all possible to discuss this in a less public way. My character name has been included in the petition and I have copies of all relevant chatlogs.

Re: Refund of Premium account due to denial of service 8 years, 5 months ago #2210

• Diaego
  • Management Team
Daneel

Thank you, you'll receive a formal response in due course.

I will not be able to contact you in-game, but rest assured, I am dealing with the matter personally and will be in touch soon.
Ross / "Diaego"
Founder
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Refund of Premium account due to denial of service 8 years, 5 months ago #2216

• Daneel
Are you around Diaego? I need a word if possible.

Re: Refund of Premium account due to denial of service 8 years, 5 months ago #2217

• Diaego
  • Management Team
Daneel

I believe you have a ticket open - you can either reply to that (which will go to me), or you can PM me through my profile (click 'Write Message').
Ross / "Diaego"
Founder
EVE-Radio.com
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by Diaego.

Re: Refund of Premium account due to denial of service 8 years, 5 months ago #2218

• Daneel
Sorry Diaego, im still getting used to this new website I have done as you suggested and added to my open ticket.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds