Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some questions

Some questions 8 years, 8 months ago #417

• eXeler0n
  • Premium Supporter
Hello,
I have some questions about the subscribtion:

1. Can subscripters listen to the hq stream via any audio application (like iTunes or Winamp)?
2. Is the subscription ending automatically after the subscription time or do I have to stop it manually?
3. Is there a demontration f the hq stream?

Greets

Re: Some questions 8 years, 8 months ago #418

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
Howdy,

To answer :-

1) We're working on a solution that will allow this
2) They are reoccuring subscriptions that renew automatically 24 hours before the end of the current billing cycle. They can be stopped at any time through the Members Interfact or via your subscriptions on Paypal. Any cancelled accounts will continue to offer Premium services until the end of the billing cycle.
3) These isn't but we can probably sort something out.

Please bear in mind the HQ stream is just a perk of the Premium Supporters service, like the giveaway, extended Rewind on demand system and everything else we will eventually roll out. A Premium supporter account is an investment in Eve Radio that will allow us to upgrade dramatically in the quality and variety of services that will benefit free and subscribed users alike. It will also allow us to eventually do away with the need for donations to cover the free service altogether.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Some questions 8 years, 8 months ago #419

• eXeler0n
  • Premium Supporter
I like the Eve Radio and I like to help you. Last year I send you some money and I like to help you with my subscription. But at the moment I haven't as much money as I like to have and so I have to watch over my moneyflow But if the HQ stream is really a big improvement I like to give you this 3 pounds a month

Re: Some questions 8 years, 8 months ago #421

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
The HQ streams are double the quality of the 128kbps streams. However, there are diminishing quality returns after a certain point due to the nature of digital audio streaming. 128kbps is already very good and higher than most net stations by default. 256kbps is the next step up and while you will notice a difference going between the standard and HQ streams, the real benefit are those users who have decent sound hardware to play through. If you have ER piping through your home entertainment system you'll be able to make the distinction between the stream quality much easier than on generic PC speakers or throwaway headphones.

Of course, it's still early days with our HQ stream. We're still refining things and working hard to get the absolute best we possibly can for both the standard 128kbps and HQ stream. We won't stop until we've nailed it.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Some questions 8 years, 8 months ago #438

• Corrak
  • Premium Supporter
How does the new karma system work? I see that I have 2 karma points but I don't know what caused it.
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by Corrak.

Re: Some questions 8 years, 8 months ago #457

• SARGE
  • NOW ONLINE
  • EVE-Radio Staff
if you look at the user thingey here in forums, you should see a red - and a green + .. even i figured out the rest of that ..

Re: Some questions 8 years, 8 months ago #458

• Corrak
  • Premium Supporter
LOL a user thingey that Sarge figured out.... Well if Sarge can figure it out then it must be easy to do... j/k ;^)

* Update Ah yes I too have figured it out after clicking about for a while. Thanks for your kind non- sarcastic response Sarge it was most helpful.
Last Edit: 8 years, 8 months ago by Corrak.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds