Premium Supporters and Eve Radio's Future
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Premium Supporters and Eve Radio's Future

Premium Supporters and Eve Radio's Future 9 years ago #476

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
Hello gang,

I'm starting to get questions regarding the thinking behind the Premium Supporters scheme we've introduced here at Eve Radio and what the long term implications of this are. What I'll post here is the basic thinking behind the project and a brief outline of it's goals.

First and foremost, the Premium Supporter scheme is NOT a replacement for our free service. We do and will continue to rely on donations to support Eve Radio for the foreseeable future. One of the primary things we hope to achieve through the premium service is a means of beginning to reduce how much we ask for in donations each month to keep Eve Radio on air.

Money raised by the Premium Supporter service is helping us attain long term sustainability without having to rely on monthly donations, banner advertising or private funding from our own pockets as well as investing in resources and technology that will allow us to considerably expand the number of services we offer in the future.

This thinking should allow us to move forward technologically as well as attract more visitors and subscriptions to further stimulate our growth and speeding up the process of becoming a fully self sufficient organisation.

Our aim as time passes and the number of subscriptions goes up is to begin being able to lower our donations requirements each month and add more features for our listeners, both standard and Premium.

The Premium Supporter scheme is really a service whereby long term or frequent listeners can invest in our growth as an organisation, help shape what sort of direction that growth takes and take advantage of a number of perks and additions we've crafted as a small way of saying thank you for your generosity, faith and continued support.

We hope that this is just the beginning of a brand new and bright chapter in Eve Radio's history. We really hope you'll be taking that journey with us.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryan Easte
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds