Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Questions for MrB and Diaego
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions for MrB and Diaego

Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #564

• wiggles
Post your Questions here for Mr Blades and Diaego about our Premium Supporters service

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #567

• Bodewhin
  • Premium Supporter
Mr B! How has recognizing that you are Gay for Glee impacted your life?

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #568

• DosTuMai
  • Lesbomancer
Will I get BlackLight in a qipao to serve me tea in a traditional Chinese way if I subscribe? =P

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #569

• lemmingmon
  • Premium Supporter
do we get the power to get Mr Blades to take a slot like he claimed he would when he was on Whiteys show over xmas?

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #573

• MachXXV
  • Premium Supporter
Could you clarify if the monthly and/or yearly subscriptions auto-renew through paypal? when I signed up it didn't seem clear. I wasn't worried either way, figured worst case was that it the sub would poof and id do it again in 30 days...

and as far as the regular donations go, will the donate-o-meter be updated to reflect whats been covered by subs?

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #576

When I'm in fleet ops, afterwards I usually show people the eve-radio website for them to tune into.

However when I post it I always get this feedback,

you HAVE to log in as a member to listen to it.

Can you please rearrange the player on the right side of the homepage to the middle of the page so its much clearer for new people they can use it straight away ?

And I've seen in IE9 / Opera / Chrome the player either wont show, or don't play automatically
maybe some QA is needed for that ?

Toodles, a lemming

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #581

• Ryan Easte
  • Premium Supporter
I have a question? why no chat on the website, since I cant be in game x0x0 GAY FOR GLEEeeeeee!

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #583

• squishie
For this yellow brick road,

have you got planning permission? Your local council might be unhappy otherwise MrBlades!

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #588

• deathcock
Shutup Squishy.

Yes, I'm in disguise.

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #589

• wiggles
Ryan Easte wrote:
I have a question? why no chat on the website, since I cant be in game x0x0 GAY FOR GLEEeeeeee!

if you check at the top under radio there is a chat button .. that takes you in to our irc channel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryan Easte

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #590

• onSeth
  • Premium Supporter
My question is: How come your removing the full week rewind for none paying members?

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #593

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
We're not.

Someone (I won't say who) suggested it initially but the idea was so terribad we decided it made more sense just to extend Rewind to a full month or 6 weeks to premium types.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #594

• onSeth
  • Premium Supporter
MrBlades wrote:
We're not.

Someone (I won't say who) suggested it initially but the idea was so terribad we decided it made more sense just to extend Rewind to a full month or 6 weeks to premium types.

Oh good, I was worried that none paying members were going to get shafted!

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #595

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
Bodewhin wrote:
Mr B! How has recognizing that you are Gay for Glee impacted your life?

It's made me much more appreciative of show choirs and aware of the concept of the man crush.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #596

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
DosTuMai wrote:
Will I get BlackLight in a qipao to serve me tea in a traditional Chinese way if I subscribe? =P

No.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #597

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
lemmingmon wrote:
do we get the power to get Mr Blades to take a slot like he claimed he would when he was on Whiteys show over xmas?

No. You will have no power over me although I may be compelled to consider guesting on occasion and maybe pick up a quiet slot when we reach Milestone 4.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #598

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
MachXXV wrote:
Could you clarify if the monthly and/or yearly subscriptions auto-renew through paypal? when I signed up it didn't seem clear. I wasn't worried either way, figured worst case was that it the sub would poof and id do it again in 30 days...

and as far as the regular donations go, will the donate-o-meter be updated to reflect whats been covered by subs?

You are auto subscribed on your renewal term. So if you're on a monthly, it will renew at the end of the current billing cycle.

Donations are seperate to the Premium Supporter service. We still need donations every month to keep things ticking over, for now. Premium subs help will help us lower donations whenever we hit certain milestones as well as invest in improving our infrastructure so we can do cool things, like get a nice phat 1gbps pipe we can stream HD video on. Eventually we should be able to do away with donations but this is a long way away. Or not so long, depending on how frequently new people subscribe and how long existing subscribers stick with us. Bottom line, we have no idea but hope it's acheivable in the not too distant future. That part is upto the listeners.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #599

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
Lemming Alpha1dash1 wrote:
When I'm in fleet ops, afterwards I usually show people the eve-radio website for them to tune into.

However when I post it I always get this feedback,

you HAVE to log in as a member to listen to it.

Can you please rearrange the player on the right side of the homepage to the middle of the page so its much clearer for new people they can use it straight away ?

And I've seen in IE9 / Opera / Chrome the player either wont show, or don't play automatically
maybe some QA is needed for that ?

Toodles, a lemming

You must be doing it wrong. I'd check the link you are using cos browsing directly to www.eve-radio.com will automatically load up the web player without difficulty. If you and your chums are having difficulty, you must be attempting to connect from some weird alternate reality where normal physical laws do not apply.

That or you're really, really drunk after a fleet op.

I suspect it's numero uno but if your chums are still having difficult after checking this, submit a detailed support ticket explaining absolutely everyting that is being done (including such interesting phings as browser versions etc) and we'll try and replicate it.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #600

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
Ryan Easte wrote:

There is a chat option. It's in the radio menu. It'll take you to our IRC chart room which is filled with a disproportionate amount of people who don't have sex very often. You might actually be better off sticking to ingame.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Questions for MrB and Diaego 8 years, 8 months ago #601

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
squishie wrote:
For this yellow brick road,

have you got planning permission? Your local council might be unhappy otherwise MrBlades!

MrBlades does not need planning permission. Roads just make themselves in his presence.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds