Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday

so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2524

• wiggles
as the topic said ... do you like it and if so why or why not ...

Re: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2525

• Maddog
I think its been great =D

Re: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2526

I need to get some reminders set for DJ's.

I keep missing out on awesome shows D:

Re: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2527

• zmaster1985
  • Premium Supporter
GR-Arline Kley wrote:

thts why Rewinds exist =P
usualy when im at work and cant hear a certain DJ or am sleeping... i always go on the Rewind =P

Anyway about the show... Glad to see another Talk show Wiggly... u just need to get some "before hand" preperations before u actualy do the show... i mean with subjects and stuff to tlk about!
Also... abit of coordenation with BC is needed in this case... ur actualy in abad slot as ur show is right the next day after BC's show and usualy he talks about whts going on in EVE so ur preaty mutch screwed and have nothing to talk about as we already heard BC's show...

Basicly wht i wana say is... maybe u guys should have ur shows in a bigger interval betwen each other... lets say BC could have hes show at the same time... but insted of Tuesday to Wednesday... it would be Monday to Tuesday!
and u could have ur show like on Saturday or something...
This way there would be a bigger Interval betwen u guys shows giving u more to talk about!

yap... thts my 2 cents... but hey good one, like i said before... good to have another talk show in EVE Radio

Kind Regards, Zmaster BloodLust

Re: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2528

• space_gator
  • Premium Supporter
It was a good start.

- The sound quality/levels of the different mics made it hard to listen to. Seemed to improve somewhat later in the show.

- Background music during talk bits - not one of the better songs from the game jukebox imo, hard to listen to for 3 hours. Maybe something a bit more upbeat or mix it up during.

- Coverage of comedy killmails seemed to drag on.

- Coverage of news and events in Eve was fine.

- I do miss the music as a lead-in to EDM Wednesday and as mentioned it's a bit close to BC's show, but I don't know if a different day of the week is a possibility.

Thoughts as per request, looking forward to next week's show.

SG

Re: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2529

zmaster1985 wrote:
GR-Arline Kley wrote:

thts why Rewinds exist =P
usualy when im at work and cant hear a certain DJ or am sleeping... i always go on the Rewind =P

Anyway about the show... Glad to see another Talk show Wiggly... u just need to get some "before hand" preperations before u actualy do the show... i mean with subjects and stuff to tlk about!
Also... abit of coordenation with BC is needed in this case... ur actualy in abad slot as ur show is right the next day after BC's show and usualy he talks about whts going on in EVE so ur preaty mutch screwed and have nothing to talk about as we already heard BC's show...

Basicly wht i wana say is... maybe u guys should have ur shows in a bigger interval betwen each other... lets say BC could have hes show at the same time... but insted of Tuesday to Wednesday... it would be Monday to Tuesday!
and u could have ur show like on Saturday or something...
This way there would be a bigger Interval betwen u guys shows giving u more to talk about!

yap... thts my 2 cents... but hey good one, like i said before... good to have another talk show in EVE Radio

Maybe I'm slightly biased, but I would have to strongly disagree here.

The shows cater to 2 different audiences.. One is Prime Time American and the other Prime Time European...2 totally different cultures and each DJ runs his show according to his culture and his audience.
I'm a regular listener and big fan of BC's show and I've also been a guest on his show as well and I can honestly tell you the formats are basically the same in the respect they're both talk shows on Eve life, but they compliment each other quite well with the differences.

Even the subject matter that is touched upon by both gives a more varied viewpoint and one show delves deeper into one subject than the other.
Just for instance, both shows may touch on Eve economy but BC goes deeper into that subject with actual accurate predictions on what the Trit market is doing and Wiggles went deeper into the Burn Jita details.
Let's face it, Eve is such a big encompassing game that even 2 talk shows cant thoroughly cover all the intricacies in politics, game development, and game subject matter and you will never hear the same total viewpoint on both shows even with crossing the guests as the depth of the subject matter varies in both shows.

Also the questions asked are different and are more suited to the audiences to which they cater to.
Just to prove my point, listen to the rewind of BC's show on Tuesday and Wiggles' show on Wednesday.. Tankus & I were on both and touched upon a bit of the same subject matter yet the shows were still different and complimented each other quite well... but this is just my opinion.
Last Edit: 7 years, 7 months ago by Raesha Nardieu. Reason: correcting quoting error

Re: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2532

unfortunately I cant move my show right now since my wife has filed paperwork with her HR department and whatnot so that she is never scheduled to work Tuesday afternoon-nights so I can do the show without haveing to also be watching the kids...

Re: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2534

• zmaster1985
  • Premium Supporter
Raesha Agree with what you'r saying... but you'r talking like if i dont know EVE Radio =P
Been around for a long time and personaly BC's show is my Favorite one (P.S.: still have 20 Bil trit saved BC =P)

Now your talking about diferente time zones... again i said before "thats why Rewind exists" =) I live in the UK, and most of the time i cant listen to BC's live show cuz of the time zone issue... but that doesnt mean i dont listen to it at all... usualy when i come from work i always listen to my favorite shows =)

Also.. agree with you again on the "FACT" that EVE is to complex to go into it... i think BC/Wiggles would need a 6 hours show to go into the Coverages at 100% lol
But you gota think here as a "Normal EVE Player" (not to say "MoTards" like BC likes to call them lol)... Most people dont like to listen to the same thing twice... so if BC talks about Jita or Trit... and Wiggles talks about Jita and trit people will think "Copy cat mutch?".

Like i said before... personaly I love yall... Love BC, Love Wiggly (Big hugz mate)... and I actualy Rewind them 2-3 Times a week just to assimilate the thing properly (you guys realy need to add the possibility to change the track time of the rewinds >.< having to start all over again sux lol or perhaps the possibility to actualy download the Rewind... like a podcast).

Anyway... Peace and Love people... Fly Safe and Remember... Have fun, thats why we are all here for!

Last Edit: 7 years, 7 months ago by zmaster1985. Reason: Added something...

Re: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2536

• failgull
Like the show.

general:
- nice information, so the talk is actually not just people blah-ing about.
- nice to have three people + x, so an actual conversation happens

today:
- ccp on the show ~ default +1.
- helicity boson ~ +1

-> why the hell can i not remember any topics you talked about? right. brain is fried from tired. can't sleep anyway. will listen on rewind and try to give a more detailed reply i guess. (not a promise though)

Re: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2545

• zmaster1985
  • Premium Supporter
Nice show like always Wiggly =)

I loved the fact tht BC refused to talk about Minerals... so u could do it urself... nice coordenation there! lol I supose thts the Coordenation i was talking about in one of my previews posts! lol

Anyway... Nice show to both BC and Wiggly... like always ofcourse =))

Love yall

Regards, Z

Re: so do you like the new wiggles format on Wednesday 7 years, 7 months ago #2546

• timmy
I like the new and old wiggles format tbh.

The sound levels have been a bit difficult to hear at times, and a little more music would be good. I know it's a talk show but a tune each 15 minutes maybe? just to split things up a little.

Love the lotto, especially winning!

Cheers

Timmy!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds