Monday Jul 16
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pick a new alliance name for ex "whores in space"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Pick a new alliance name for ex "whores in space"

Re: Pick a new alliance name for ex "whores in space" 2 years, 3 months ago #4271

Renius it's so good to hear from you but sad to see you are still salty after all this time. If it makes it any better it wasn't a planned scam and I don't remember taking the isk from this competition but if we did it wouldn't have been out of character. Anyway it really wasn't that much, about 28bil in total I think. A percentage of that did come from your members as well, this was after all alliance assets and isk and you were a key alliance leader.

Nice to see you still active though, I couldn't believe it when someone linked me this thread today, what made you post this all of a sudden?

Re: Pick a new alliance name for ex "whores in space" 2 years, 3 months ago #4278

• Renius
andromache wrote:
Renius it's so good to hear from you but sad to see you are still salty after all this time. If it makes it any better it wasn't a planned scam and I don't remember taking the isk from this competition but if we did it wouldn't have been out of character. Anyway it really wasn't that much, about 28bil in total I think. A percentage of that did come from your members as well, this was after all alliance assets and isk and you were a key alliance leader.

Nice to see you still active though, I couldn't believe it when someone linked me this thread today, what made you post this all of a sudden?

Just fishing for information.

I forgot about the assets but I always made a point of insisting my Corp members never give isk directly into the alliance wallet. You may have stolen minimal isk from our Corp in the form of a handful of fitted ships but none of the isk you stole from the alliance wallet came from our Corp or me 28 billion isk is an overstatement more like 10 billion.

You setup the EVE radio interview and conveniently a member of the alliance did win that competition.

Thanks for letting us all know you are still active

Re: Pick a new alliance name for ex "whores in space" 2 years, 3 months ago #4302

• space_gator
  • Premium Supporter
I have no idea what's going on in this thread
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds