Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Awesome sets!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Awesome sets!

Awesome sets! 1 year, 11 months ago #3885

o/

being a recent convert to eve radio, i have been amazed by the quality of sets being played by a number of DJ's and just wanted to shout out that they have some ridiculously good tunes going on!
much much love to DJ nME and DJ Helix, to name just two of the amazing DJ's here, making my saturday night so awesome!
there are really too many to list and my memory is crap, so if i havent listed you, plz dont think i dnt appreciate the ch00ns you have all been playing, you ALL make my eve experience so much better! Donated as i think this service needs more support as it truly truly rocks!

Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by Indy GosHawk. Reason: miningSpodWhilstListening
The following user(s) said Thank You: SARGE, Lemming Alpha1dash1, vectorViridian, NME

Re: Awesome sets! 1 year, 6 months ago #4224

• NME
Hey man, thanks for such kind words my man!! Just trying to give ya the good beats and fantastic vibes your ears, mind and body needs. Thanks for supporting us and tuning in!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indy GosHawk

Re: Awesome sets! 1 year, 6 months ago #4228

• SARGE
  • NOW ONLINE
  • EVE-Radio Staff
we try .. every dj has their own style so you should listen to every one of us to find the best one (it's me, hehe) ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indy GosHawk

Re: Awesome sets! 1 year, 4 months ago #4383

so since my induction to the wonders of Eve-Radio, i have listened to lots of dj's, subbed to premium (really guys, do it!! £3/month for awesome content and rewinds!) and have consistently been amazed and entertained, whether by wiggles/accy/madness et al with their amazing music and talk, to chilling with sarge an Dnova, to mashing F1 whilst running away from fleets that i cant do because we never undock to the awesomeness that is the saturday night crew of helix/NME/VV or rocking out on a sunday with the Rev. i have also noticed a thing with ER over the last few months, its GETTING BETTER!! and not only that they are getting new DJ's who are not only entertaining, they play AMAZING music. ok, now i have an ecclectic musical taste i can listen to pretty much anything and enjoy it, with the exception of pop music so it may not be for you, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD let these guys know how much we love them!
To ALL ER DJ's:

Keep doing what you're doing, you are awesome and your time and effort is heavily appreciated!
much Love <3
Indy
The following user(s) said Thank You: SARGE, vectorViridian, NME

Re: Awesome sets! 1 year, 4 months ago #4404

DJ nME brought some midweek trance gorgeousness to our pilots who cant fly at the weekend, awesome set! check it out on the rewinds!!

Re: Awesome sets! 1 year, 4 months ago #4415

Glad you enjoy it Indy, without awesome listeners like you, the shows wouldn't be the same. It really goes both ways to an extent. I believe each ER DJ does everything they can to make it entertaining and keep people interested, in their own way.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds