Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Code of conduct?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Code of conduct?

Code of conduct? 7 years, 2 months ago #2601

• Bilboz
Anyone remember a Dj called Adragon Technocchrist? After weeks of vile and nasty remarks about jews/gays/pedofiles and gays Blades finally pulled the plug on air and mid-show.After about 10 mins of Bigcountry's show I had to shut it off.Jew/Nazi jokes about easy bake ovens? really?Blades if your wondering why some of us are refusing to dontate to Eve Radio its because of trash like this.
Last Edit: 7 years, 2 months ago by Bilboz. Reason: spelling

Re: Code of conduct? 7 years, 2 months ago #2604

Hi Bilboz,

I have been listening to BC (radio) from the beginning,
and have YET to detect any real felt malice in his show.

You are right that he uses some profanity during the show,
but so far its never ment as racial/religious/sexual malice.

You can hurt people with words, and if this show hurts you, I'm sorry to hear.
But to be honest after a few years of playing eve I hope you to get some thicker skin.

Regards, a lemming
Last Edit: 7 years, 2 months ago by Lemming Alpha1dash1.

Re: Code of conduct? 7 years, 2 months ago #2608

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
If there are any specific incidents you feel have breached our code of ethics please raise a ticket with support and It'll get investigated. That said, I usually listen to a good portion of BC's shows and although a lot of it is close to the knuckle I've yet to hear anything which is maliciously offensive.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Code of conduct? 7 years, 2 months ago #2609

• wiggles
Bilboz wrote:
Anyone remember a Dj called Adragon Technocchrist? After weeks of vile and nasty remarks about jews/gays/pedofiles and gays Blades finally pulled the plug on air and mid-show.After about 10 mins of Bigcountry's show I had to shut it off.Jew/Nazi jokes about easy bake ovens? really?Blades if your wondering why some of us are refusing to dontate to Eve Radio its because of trash like this.

well I have listened to the show last night, the comments were about a previous show but as BC's show is rated 'M' listener discretion is advised as it is a talk show and we all know things can and do sometimes go off topic. I do have to echo MrBlades comments, and say that If BC says anything that is out of line please raise a support ticket and it will be investigated. Also on a personal note If I hear anything that is out of line or close to the grain I always speak to BC or ANYOTHER DJ for that matter as soon as I know about it.

On a side note, if you do not like a specific DJ then don't tune in to them. It is simple when we have a full selection of rewinds available to be listened too
Last Edit: 7 years, 2 months ago by wiggles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nefertati

Re: Code of conduct? 7 years, 2 months ago #2612

• Nefertati
This is the internet, I'm not sure how long you've been using this fine piece of human achievement but I've been using it long enough to develop a pretty thick skin.

I am German do you know how often I hear Nazi insults?

Seriously though, all of you need to leave the poor Nazis alone..

Anyway, the best way to approach humour is with humour and leave it at that.

Re: Code of conduct? 7 years, 1 month ago #2646

@ Bilboz,

This is how I see BC behind the mic

eve-radio.com//images/photos/3419/207/69...1cb78f2c6bb31d9f.png
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to Eve-Radio to use EVE Online and associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, Eve-Radio. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.