Username Password: Remember me

eve radio sing for prizes competition
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: eve radio sing for prizes competition

eve radio sing for prizes competition 7 years ago #2761

• Damage
Welll hi there!
I am running a competition next saturday at 16:00 during my show which i hope to get a lot of interest in.
What: singing competition via teamspeak and broadcasted live on eve radio.
When: 16th march at 16:00
Why: because i fancy a laugh
Prizes so far:
Vindicator 3×ccc
1billion isk 
1x plex
I will also be giving adhoc isk prizes depending on how pants your singing is or effort.

Rules (subject to change)No auto tune. No recordings. No help from famous singing relatives

You are allowed backing music instruments.
Prizes are donated by Carber and myself.
Should you wish to donate prizes contract or send isk to myself.
If you want to enter, evemail dj damage ingame and start to prep!!!you must be ready 30 minutes before the start of my show and be free for 2 hours ingame to find out if you have won.Winners will be decided by a panel including myself!Goodluck!!!

Re: eve radio sing for prizes competition 7 years ago #2764

• Damage
OK SO HERE IS AN UPDATE!

#1Posted: 2013.03.09 19:30 | Edited by: DJ Damage
Well hi there!

I am running a competition next Saturday at 14:00 during my show which i hope to get a lot of interest in.

What: singing competition via teamspeak and broadcasted live on eve radio.
When: 16th march at 14:00
Why: Suggested by our listeners!

Prizes confirmed:
Vindicator
Machariel
Bhaalgorn
2x 50 day etc's
1billion isk
2x plex

I will also be giving adhoc prizes depending on how pants your singing is or effort.

Rules (subject to change)

No auto tune. No recordings. No help from famous singing relatives (dont bring taylor swift along, no one will be happy about that)

You are allowed backing music instruments.

Prizes are donated by Carber, myself, ccp falcon and ccp staff and GrammarNazi on behalf of Somer Blink ( www.cogdev.net/blink )

Should you wish to donate prizes contract or send isk to myself.

If you want to enter, be around on Saturday @ 13:30 and start to prep!!!

you must be ready 30 minutes before the start of my show and be free ingame to find out if you have won.
Winners will be decided by a panel including myself! and not so mysterious guests!

For those wishing to tune in and be a part of this hilarious show. go to www.eve-radio.com.

Good luck!!!

Damage
Eve-Radio Part of the Gaming Radio Network.
Eve Onlines Premiere radio station (Not affiliated with CCP Games)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to Eve-Radio to use EVE Online and associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, Eve-Radio. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.