Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Eve Radio Meet! *Spit Balling*
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Eve Radio Meet! *Spit Balling*

Eve Radio Meet! *Spit Balling* 6 years, 11 months ago #2787

• Damage
So, in the heat of IRC chats i would like to propose an eve radio meet.

Im thinking of a twist, and the twist being a live projected Skype video conf with a eve radio meet at the same time in the US!

Its just a spit balling post really to see if we can manage it and come up with the enthusiasm to pull it off.

Maybe even organise a pvp fight between the UK and US guys for ingame items and isk. maybe even encourage drinking games for isk!

so yeah thats my idea, if anyone has any input please post!

Re: Eve Radio Meet! *Spit Balling* 6 years, 11 months ago #2788

• Jalinde
Sounds interesting aye

Re: Eve Radio Meet! *Spit Balling* 6 years, 11 months ago #2789

Sounds like a brilliant idea to me Damage
I'd be in for it!

Re: Eve Radio Meet! *Spit Balling* 6 years, 10 months ago #2809

i would like to turn up and get people to buy me pints of beer for isk lol "sits at the bar" "id like a pint of magners and a vodka coke please and can you pm me in eve so i can transfare the isk please? thanks"
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to Eve-Radio to use EVE Online and associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, Eve-Radio. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.