Tuesday Aug 11
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

In-Game Streaming (other than eve online)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: In-Game Streaming (other than eve online)

In-Game Streaming (other than eve online) 7 years, 3 months ago #2797

I was playing another game and wanted to listen to some eve-radio as the game supports in-game live internet radio streams. I was wondering if anyone knew what the code line was that I needed to type in to do this and didn't find anything so I figured I might as well start a thread where we can list whatever game and the code, command, etc that is needed to listen to our favorite radio station in games other than eve-online.

The one I'm looking for at the moment is for Euro Truck Simulator 2. If anyone knows the line of code to enter into the live_streams.ssi file, please let me know.

Re: In-Game Streaming (other than eve online) 7 years, 3 months ago #2801

• wiggles
the main feed is stream.evehost.net:8000/listen.pls you should be able to put that in there and get it to work

Re: In-Game Streaming (other than eve online) 7 years, 3 months ago #2802

• SARGE
  • EVE-Radio Staff
"stream.evehost.net:8000/|EvE-Radio - Worldwide (128k)"

THAT works ..
Last Edit: 7 years, 3 months ago by SARGE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Petra Darklander

Re: In-Game Streaming (other than eve online) 7 years, 2 months ago #2806

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to Eve-Radio to use EVE Online and associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, Eve-Radio. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.