Username Password: Remember me

TIm Russ Talks Star Trek: Renegade
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: TIm Russ Talks Star Trek: Renegade

TIm Russ Talks Star Trek: Renegade 4 years, 10 months ago #3958

A Personal Message from Tim Russ

Dear Lemming,

First and foremost thank you for your support in making Star Trek: Renegades possible. It’s through your generosity and commitment, we were able to bring you the first episode. We are now in the midst of developing the next one which will be directed by yours truly, and I’m excited about what we have planned. We want to do everything we can to make the next episode top quality and deliver to the fans what they deserve— an authentic, exciting, and mind-blowing Trekkie production.

So with hope and much gratitude, we hope that you will again support our campaign! I am fortunate to have been involved with the Star Trek franchise for a long time, and I can honestly say there is something special about working on a fan-funded film. The energy is always positive and we are surrounded by hardworking and talented people that are passionate about keeping Gene Roddenberry’s vision alive and well. This is why we have included perks on our page that will allow you to also be a part of the process in person. Whether it’s coming to hang out on set for a day, being a part of our cast as an alien, or to be listed as one of our Associate Producers, we welcome you to not only make a donation but also be a part of our team!

Thank you again for all that you do and your endless support and contributions. We are currently 75% funded and with your help, I have faith we can reach our goal and make this happen.

Please visit our main page for more information and check out all of the perks available:
www.kickstarter.com/projects/145553614/s...des-episodes-2-and-3

Best regards,

Tim Russ

PS: for Star Trek: Renegade episode 1 check it out in 1080

Last Edit: 4 years, 10 months ago by Lemming Alpha1dash1.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to Eve-Radio to use EVE Online and associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, Eve-Radio. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.