Username Password: Remember me

Chat issues/solutions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chat issues/solutions

Chat issues/solutions 8 years, 12 months ago #1994

• Mythandar
  • Premium Supporter
although I don't play eve anymore I got a prem account and wanted to enter the chat to see what's up and be part of the dj's show.. aka annoy ppl. Anyways, using every browser I kept getting a popup from java that says "java has discovered application components that could indicate a security concern" and by clicking yes a person is actually asking it to block the java content and they won't get an error instead of the chat.

Maybe i'm the only idiot but I kept clicking yes since I believe that meant I was saying yes to display the java content as opposed to blocking it. So a little info for the other idiots out there to just say NO to drugs and java blocks will help with the frustration.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linda Kays

Re: Chat issues/solutions 8 years, 12 months ago #1997

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
OR you could grab an external irc app like mIRC and point it to server irc.coldfront.net and join channel #eve-radio.

Thanks for the support dude!
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to Eve-Radio to use EVE Online and associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, Eve-Radio. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.