TOPIC: Bug in Premium Rewind

Bug in Premium Rewind 8 years, 2 months ago #2557

• zmaster1985
  • Premium Supporter
Dont know if u guys saw but...

Bigcountry

Wednesday 00:00

16th of May 2012

tht Rewind doesnt load up... it does the Intermition betwen DJ's song thing and thts it...
Have a look at tht pls!

Kind Regards, Zmaster BloodLust

Re: Bug in Premium Rewind 8 years, 2 months ago #2561

• JC
  • Premium Supporter
BC's show from last night isn't the only one. So far I've encountered about ten rewinds that don't work. Some of them appeared as doubles where one, sometimes, would work.

This could easily be connected to the Prime Rewind not working as intended. If the recording of the show cuts out after a few seconds it's rather obvious it'll cut to JB.

Re: Bug in Premium Rewind 8 years, 2 months ago #2562

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
I'll have Gaz look into it this evening.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: Bug in Premium Rewind 8 years, 2 months ago #2566

• QGazQ
  • Management Team
Ok I fixed the specific one mentioned in this thread, the problem was BC disconnected a too quickly after the show (or happened to get a net glitch) and that confused rewind a bit.
I've put a tweak in to delay it for a min after the show so it should avoid this in future hopefully.
If there are others you have noticed not working please let me know and I can investigate.

The duplicates were caused by some of the changes, and indeed some of the duplicates won't have worked, but at least one of them should. This is a separate issue to the above. I believe I have stopped the duplicates being created now, but its not all that easy to get rid of the bad ones.

This isn't related to the replays on the prime stream which should be working now, if anyone sees any that aren't please let me know so I can look into them.

Regards
QGazQ

Re: Bug in Premium Rewind 8 years, 2 months ago #2567

• QGazQ
  • Management Team
Ok a bit more tweaking and I think I removed all the duplicates from the start of May onwards.
There will still be a few from April for those with Premium Rewind, but the current ones should hopefully be ok now.

As I say any other you find please let us know.

P.S. Xaphods show from the 10th has 2m30s of silence at the start, this isn't a problem with rewind, he really did have an issue at the start of his show.

Regards
QGazQ

Re: Bug in Premium Rewind 8 years, 2 months ago #2568

• JC
  • Premium Supporter
I recall one of the EDM Wednesdays was rather sad, but can't recall which atm. I'm sadly a bit too busy to go through the Rewinds right now, but I'll give you a heads up in a few days.

Re: Bug in Premium Rewind 8 years, 2 months ago #2571

• zmaster1985
  • Premium Supporter
QGazQ wrote:
Ok I fixed the specific one mentioned in this thread, the problem was BC disconnected a too quickly after the show (or happened to get a net glitch) and that confused rewind a bit.
Regards
QGazQ

Thx alot for ur work mate...
Finaly i can listen to BC's BS =P

Regards, Zmaster BloodLust
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to Eve-Radio to use EVE Online and associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, Eve-Radio. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.