Saturday Dec 07
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Which one of you DJ's...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Which one of you DJ's...

Which one of you DJ's... 8 years, 2 months ago #2235

...Plays something besides techno or redundant house music?

I'm new to Eve Radio, and have tried to listen in because I like music and I luv 2 play~ Eve Online, but techno is playing in a loop every time I tune in.

I think electronic music is alright, and I don't mind hearing it mixed in with other music types, but you guy's focus on it, and have a larger listening audience that you might want to consider.

I would gladly become a premium member if you guy's played music that I liked, or if you would just mix it up a bit more.

Re: Which one of you DJ's... 8 years, 2 months ago #2236

• wiggles
well i play it all mondays for me is dance wednesday is the lotto show with rock/80's/90's and stuff like that
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeneticWeapon

Re: Which one of you DJ's... 8 years, 2 months ago #2237

• Wolfrages
  • Premium Supporter
the tex'an should comment on this ^,^

*cough*Bigcountry*cough*
The following user(s) said Thank You: GeneticWeapon

Re: Which one of you DJ's... 8 years, 2 months ago #2238

Since I originally started this thread, I have discovered DJ Violent Cupcake and DJ Sam.

They were exactly what I was looking for.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to Eve-Radio to use EVE Online and associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, Eve-Radio. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.