Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

BC Radio????
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: BC Radio????

BC Radio???? 7 years, 10 months ago #2427

• Pkear
Okay the BC talk show has grown on me but it seems about 1/2 the radio shows have BC as a guest now a days. Hell the other day with nothing but the jukebox on ER I tuned into SSR. Tunes were cool and it switched DJs and tunes were still good and then what do I hear but BC's voice as a guest on their show as well. What the hell has he like taken over??? You know I have nothing but love for BC as well as the other DJs but truthfully too much of anything is not a good thing. I know I am not alone in this line of thinking but I bet I am the only one willing to say so on an open forum. If not folks prove me wrong.

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 10 months ago #2448

• Wolfrages
  • Premium Supporter
meh, I find him hilarious. Don't matter to me

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 10 months ago #2450

welcome to a free radio station, where when DJ's have more free time they might spend it on the radio

btw: you missed Sarge Radio , Squishie Radio, but plz no LMP radio
Last Edit: 7 years, 10 months ago by Lemming Alpha1dash1.

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 10 months ago #2454

If a DJ asks me to come on air with them for whatever reason and I have the time .. Ill join them... its not like i tell you how to spend your spare time ..

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 9 months ago #2474

• Pkear
It's not that he does a cover or even has 2 shows but rather that for example he is on during the ER Lottery show on top of his own shows. In fact as he put it anytime he is free and another DJ asks him if he would like to be on air with them he does it. At the time of me writing this originally there were more days a week we would hear BC's voice and opinions that not. In other words Eve Radio was basically being dominated by BC being on every show he possibly could. Sadly it made me only tune in to DJs who did not have BC as a co-host. That said SSR is not so bad if you get over the goofy Star Trek geek ads and such so I just tune out when I find out he is co-hosting as do many others I know. In fact some of them have tuned out altogether due to this.

And BTW BC I am not telling you how to spend your time it's yours to spend but rather this is a plea to the other DJs and perhaps management to curb how much you are asked to join folks.

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 9 months ago #2475

WOW... first off i know what your actual ingame names are and your nothing buy a troll in game ..and I have called you on it ... so whatever ... your one of those people who call me a channel nazi becuase I expect you to follow the channel rules...So I am perfectly fine with you not liking me ... but , coming in here , acting like your a spokesman for some anti-bc coalition .. just sad , and you are greatly exaggerating the frequency I am on air with other DJs...

BTW.... I took a sip of your Hater-aid, and it could use more sugar...its a little bitter

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 9 months ago #2476

• Wolfrages
  • Premium Supporter
yea you can go spend your time in SSR and have fun with the trek fan boys. al stick with eve radio.

As for BC, you are an awesome DJ! Don't bother lissin to these idiots!

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 9 months ago #2477

• Pkear
BC angry much? I have not been in ER chat for ages the whole thing is a bit well childish so I understand how you could be frustrated and respond with anger. That said once agian I tune into ER and the second voice I hear is yours. So meh whatever it's as easy to tune out versus in just like it is easy to close that chat versus open it. And BTW BC I have never called you a Nazi on anything. Rules are rules and truthfully I can;t recall ever being muted or kicked from the ER chat so I have no clue where that comes from. We have disagreed on many things but we also have agreed and like I said you are a good DJ and the talk show has it's good moments and I have been known to enjoy them however it seems all we hear all the time is your opinion even when it is not your show. I am done here it seems the takeover is complete and BC has won.

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 9 months ago #2482

WOOOT --- I win

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 8 months ago #2506

Definately love the show
You've got a lot of insight and forethought into the mechanics and politics of the game.
Keep up the good work

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 8 months ago #2507

• space_gator
  • Premium Supporter
I'll give BC some props here.

Puts in time to cover for another dj and/or gets invited to another dj's show once or twice a week.

The Tues/Wed show covering Eve news & happenings is pretty solid these days in my opinion, with the silly stuff towards the last half hour. Co-hosts and guests provide input and balance/sanity.

Sat/Sun rock slot, well, rocks.

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 7 months ago #2516

• Palu Whoda
  • Premium Supporter
you cn never get enough of BC.

I still laugh at his explanation of the eve lottery once.

"wahh waaah wahh wahahh wahh waahh wahhw wah wah wah wahhhh waaaaah wahh...bitches"

curried love to yo BC

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 7 months ago #2551

• zmaster1985
  • Premium Supporter
hmmm... Someppl have to mutch free time in their hands (and no i dont mean BC)...

Now lets Analyse the situation here... on one hand we have BC, a ER DJ tht out of the goodness of hes Black litle Texan heart became a DJ to give "us" the "users" and EVE players something to spend our time in... have fun, have a laught, and on top of tht he provides a "Service" to the EVE comunity with all hes "Theorys of Conspiracy" an all the news and stuff...

On the other hand... we got Idiots, morons, MoTards tht insted of saying "Thank You" for your service, they come into ER Forums Bashing the guy tht is doing this totaly for "FREEEE"!

Now i ask myself... Freedom of speech and all... WTF is wrong with u guys?? I could have BC's Voice tuned in in my Radio 24/7 without turning it off anytime of the month... the guys funny, he got sense of humour (Texan thing but who cares- no tht wasnt an insult BC lol) and on top of tht... is "FREAKING FREE" u MoTards!
EDIT: And just for u to know... i Listen to BC's "Talk Show" like 2 or 3 times each week... Dont realy like the normal Music one... without BC talking BS its not the same =P

Insted of Smack Talking ppl here why dont u buy a Premium Supporter and actualy help EVE Radio to stay on air... then yes u can come here and tell ur opinion (in a constructive manner)! God u guys piss me of!

P.S.:Sry for the Language ER peeps... some MoTards only understand when u hit them bck with a Baseball bat!!

Kind Regards, Zmaster BloodLust
Last Edit: 7 years, 7 months ago by zmaster1985.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfrages

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 7 months ago #2552

• MrBlades
  • Management Team
MoTards are the best Tards. FACT.
MrBlades
Director
EVE-Radio.com

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 7 months ago #2554

• wiggles
MrBlades wrote:
MoTards are the best Tards. FACT.

true facts

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 7 months ago #2556

DJ: Bigcountry

Recorded: 00:00 - 16 May 2012

is BROKEN, no BC Radio for you !

eve-radio.com/modules/mod_rewind/player....21398&station=er

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 7 months ago #2560

• zmaster1985
  • Premium Supporter
Lemming Alpha1dash1 wrote:
DJ: Bigcountry

Recorded: 00:00 - 16 May 2012

is BROKEN, no BC Radio for you !

eve-radio.com/modules/mod_rewind/player....21398&station=er

Unfortunatly...

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 6 months ago #2569

Thx for the fix QGazQ

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 6 months ago #2572

• zmaster1985
  • Premium Supporter

Re: BC Radio???? 7 years, 6 months ago #2574

• wiggles
zmaster1985 wrote:

No need to jizz ... oh wait you did
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds
EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. CCP hf. has granted permission to Eve-Radio to use EVE Online and associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, Eve-Radio. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.